Submissions deadline: Friday, 15 November 2019, at 11:59 p.m. (PST, California, US, time)
We’re currently accepting submissions from established and emerging authors and content creators.
- Womanhood & Trauma, “Give Us a Smile” — Creative Nonfiction Series
- Diaspora & Immigration Stories — Creative Nonfiction Series
- Being LGBTQIAA+ — Creative Nonfiction Series
- Being Mixed-Race — Creative Nonfiction (Print) and Podcast (Audio) Series
- Being Latina/o/x — Creative Nonfiction Series
We are a small, independently owned nonfiction storytelling organization, but promise to read every piece you submit. Given those constraints, however, it may take up to six months to respond. Please do not inquire about your submission.
Contributor Rights and Payment
It is free to submit. Note, however, that we will only charge a submission fee when we’ve surpassed our Submittable allotted 100 free submissions per issue.
Contributors retain all rights.
We are currently unable to pay writers for their contributions. However, we do offer a literary lifetime citizenship at The Nasiona. We deem all contributors part of our exclusive community. The Nasiona citizenship includes the following perks:
- Editing services discount of 15%.
- Opportunities to network, collaborate, mentor, and learn from each other.
- Promotion of your work, even if published elsewhere, on our website and social media platforms. Keep in touch with us, let us know what you’ve been up to, and, if your going-ons fit our mission, we will update the greater Nasiona community.