The Nasiona is looking to publish several book-length creative nonfiction manuscripts (paperback and eBook) each calendar year that align with our mission and what we are about. We are primarily interested in publishing emerging authors who have yet to publish their first book, but we will also consider established authors. The following is our wish list:
- Nonfiction poetry collection
- Creative/narrative nonfiction collection (between 1,000 and 6,000 words per piece in the collection; 40,000-70,000 words)
- Flash Creative Nonfiction (each piece in the collection must be under 1,000 words; 40,000-70,000 words)
- Book-length memoir (40,000-70,000 words)
We are currently set to publish four titles by the spring of 2019 and would like to publish a few more.
If you’d like us to consider your work, the first step is to send us a query letter. Please do not send a full manuscript unless we have requested you to do so. The query letter should include the following:
- A synopsis of your work (no more than 1-2 pages)
- Biographical information (your writing career, previously published work, etc.)
- Your contact information
If we are interested, you can expect to receive an answer within a few weeks.